Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have a two story house with a basement (where the washer and dryer are). I've said for years that you don't need a Stair Master when you have a bad memory and mine has been dreadful for decades!

Whenever my doctor asks if I exercise, I tell her my memory story - and add that I kinda lift weights, too, since I cook in cast iron.

I really gotta remember that! :LOL:

We have a two story house with a basement (where the washer and dryer are). I've said for years that you don't need a Stair Master when you have a bad memory and mine has been dreadful for decades!

Whenever my doctor asks if I exercise, I tell her my memory story - and add that I kinda lift weights, too, since I cook in cast iron.

Same here, but we have our chest freezer in the basement too. :ermm: There are also spare canned goods and dry goods on shelving in the basement.

Last week I was going to bake some tourtière for supper. I went to the basement to pull it out of the freezer. I figured I would bring some extra stuff from the fridge freezer down to the chest freezer and bring up some stuff that we needed in the fridge freezer. I would also bring some stuff down from the most recent grocery delivery. When I got back upstairs, guess what I didn't bring - the tourtière, so we didn't have that for supper. I didn't have the spoons to go back down there. We spend most of our time in front of computers upstairs. So, going to the basement at the moment is something I generally avoid. I want a one story home.

You all are funny today! Thanks! I needed the laugh!

My contribution is not as good, but gave me a smile.

Boy: Mom, can I have a dime?

Mother: I gave you a dime yesterday. What did you do with it?

Boy: I gave it to this little old lady who asked me for it.

Mom (bursting with pride): I'm so proud of you! Here is another dime! Why are you so interested in this old lady?

Boy: Because she is the one who sells the candy.

1612975754652-png.57081

:LOL: That one about the anniversary.

I had our anniversary inscribed on the inside of our wedding rings, so we could always remember and have an easy way to end the argument, if one of us remembered wrong.

....Wouldn't have worked for me, Taxie - Can't get the blamed thing off anymore ............:pig::pig:

Not as bad as my husband's experience. We went on a low carb diet and we both lost a bunch of weight. His wedding ring fell off. After much searching, he found it and put it in a safe place. I'm sure you know about the infamous safe place. :ermm: :LOL: We haven't seen it in years. Too bad, the ring would fit him now.

Last edited:
Doesn't your thermometer have sound? Could you ask it to repeat the joke? Think we would all love to hear it.

Of course unless it's laughing at your burnt roast. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom