Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1287e0a5e2fbf15259dfb43a91a1d2ffba3c009db2bf8bea2122b8dc78e267a2.jpg

don't know if this is a funny or furious. I guess it depends on where you're standing...

My son and family are taking a weeks vacation in a sunny country. :cool::cool::cool:
Back here at home we are having our first serious snowstorm of the season.... :ermm::shock::cautious::confused::(:unhappy::furious:
I've shoveled once already about 2" not too bad except...
the deck is 25', the wide patio stairs - 8 steps, driveway 35', walkway 15'.
Will have to do it in about an hour again (about 3" now), and then if I'm still able to move my body, again just before I go to bed (I'm not measuring).....
If I didn't have to take care of the rabbits outside I would just shut the door til it all melts.... and they can walk home from the airport next week.

that's funny, no?

It's my warped sense of humour, as well as reading too quickly, because when I read about the rabbits outside - then "and they can walk home from the airport next week" - I had visions of poor ickle bunny wabbits plodding through the snow!

Please be careful with that hand when you're shovelling snow...

Yeah, wrapping it up now. Just came back in - snow very heavy now - only did little pathways all over this time.

My son sent a message from the beach - he thought it very funny... I told him to enjoy that walk home! According to Google Maps it's an Eleven Hour walk. LOL

I forgot to put the dog to bed! Just as I answered your last comment I realised she was still in her nest on the couch - a quick zoom outside for a final pee and she's now curled up in her crate in the bedroom - and it's 1:50am already!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom