Today's menu, Sunday 11.11.07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since my kitchen is minus it's oven and the cabinets have no doors,and DH and I keep bumping heads over floor and counter space, I am just putting a roast in the crock pot and making some mashed potatoes,and a salad,moved the gill to the patio and doing some asparagus out there..No dessert,so everyone is going to pile in the car and take a trip to Cold Stone for a treat.
And that is the kadesma family sunday:LOL:
kadesma

I just put on a pot of bolognese sauce, I made pizza dough too.

Shells with bolognese sauce
Pizza with fresh mozzarella, one with sweet dry sausage, one with sauteed mushrooms, and one plain.
Tossed green salad with fig balsamic dressing
Garlic bread

Chianti

well, for the 1`st time in well over 2 years I`m not cooking a thing, my Wife is! :D

and it`ll be roast chicken, sprouts, roast potatoes, sage and onion stuffing and plenty Gravy.

have baby back ribs smoking right now .. going to make some
baked beans with some left over pulled pork from last weekend ..
green beans simmered with bacon .. some home made
french fries .. and some chocolate cookies and ice cream for dessert ..

have baby back ribs smoking right now .. going to make some
baked beans with some left over pulled pork from last weekend ..
green beans simmered with bacon .. some home made
french fries .. and some chocolate cookies and ice cream for dessert ..

Boy, that sure sounds good. How close do you live to the Washington, D.C. area? I might run out of gas in front of your house!!

Must be lasagna night. We're having lasagna tonight with either a caesar salad or a committee salad. We're also going to have crusty buns and some kind of steamed veggie. Dessert is orange cornmeal pound cake a la mode if you wish.

We usually go out to eat after church, but today I made oven fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, fresh green beans, biscuits and for dessert we had pumpkin pie.

Must be lasagna night. We're having lasagna tonight with either a caesar salad or a committee salad. We're also going to have crusty buns and some kind of steamed veggie. Dessert is orange cornmeal pound cake a la mode if you wish.

Alix, What the heck is a "committee salad?" Is that some kind of terrible messed up thing as in "a camel is a horse designed by a committee?":-p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom