Traverse City Michigan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angdeer

Assistant Cook
Best deal for a nice meal. Not cheap mind you but real nice size portions and good food for the money. Boons Long Lake Inn

I wish I owned Boons but no. We live just down the road and have been going for years and have always had a great experience. My husband and I can eat and I never leave hungry and normally we are taking leftovers home as well. I dont feel that there are many places to recommend in TC. We can both cook very well at home so when I go out I want something better than what I could make in my own kitchen for far less money then eatting out. I hate eating out and being disappointed time and time again. If you want another top pick I would say Bubbas down town. Different setting than Boons, not as fancy more bar like but family friendly and the burgers are the best!
Why do you question my sugesstion do you own a resturant in TC and I didnt think yours was fab?

My wife and I stop at Boon's every time we are in TC. The food is great and we never leave hungry. It is a bit out of the way, but worth finding if you are in the area.

Boon's is awesome! One of the few places I can go to eat and be overly full. NY strip I had was at least 3-4 inches thick 4"x6", juicy and seasoned just right. Ordered a side of lake Perch and got a bowl with many fillets in it.
If your a big eater you will appreciate Boons.

Back
Top Bottom