Tuesday 12/22/15 Dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That looks like a great place Beth! We are planning on a visit there next year, and I'm making notes.

Tonight we're going to my favorite nice place in these parts, and we have an ocean side table reserved. Take a look at the menu...so yummy I can never decide. I never tire of the beautiful view. I'll also have a birthday piece of Hula Pie to share.
Home

Something other than leftover steak...

Tonight I'm having chili MADE with leftover steak. :chef:

img_1448154_0_fec9209888726ef2d215f9fcd2b7a387.jpg

Well at least it isn't STEAK steak, Steve! :D

We drive almost 600 miles to see the kids...and neither of them figured we'd be in before 10. :LOL: Goober is out playing trivia with friends at a weekly event known as "Geeks who Drink", and Loverly is out to dinner with a work friend of hers. We didn't feel like driving anywhere else, so we finished up the sandwiches we had left from the trip. And some of the veggies. Next trip I'll have to pack even lighter. Seems like over the years we eat less and less as we travel by car. Hmmm, if we drive enough we just might get skinny. :whistling:

Beth and Kay, those look like great places to dine!

Steve...awesome looking chili! Chili is on my menu for a day or two after Christmas, when my brother can join me.

CG, glad you made it home to Ohio safe and sound!

Tonight's dinner for me was a grilled cheese sandwich and a bowl of split pea soup from the freezer. :) I've been on the go almost all day today and just wanted some yummy and easy comfort food.

Beth, I want a tamale platter right now! :yum:

Kayelle, it's a steakhouse, so I'd look at the meat menu, but that Parmesan-crusted roughy is mighty tempting! And since it's on the ocean, they probably do good fish, too! :yum: again! Enjoy your birthday dinner!

That looks like a great place Beth! We are planning on a visit there next year, and I'm making notes.

Tonight we're going to my favorite nice place in these parts, and we have an ocean side table reserved. Take a look at the menu...so yummy I can never decide. I never tire of the beautiful view. I'll also have a birthday piece of Hula Pie to share.
Home

We got there a little before 5.:00, just in time for the most spectacular pink sunset over the Pacific. Although it's called Aloha Steak House, their seafood is excellent also. We both chose Filet Mignon however, his with blue cheese sauce, and mine with a flambe' peppercorn sauce. Delish!!

Chicken breasts stuffed with what was left of a spinach and mushroom mixture that was leftover and frozen from a previous stuffed pork loin. Made a garlic, cream, white wine sauce to go over top. Sides were rice pilaf, plus carrots and zucchini.

Last edited:
We went to a community band concert in Williamsburg. Son plays trombone with them. After the concert we went to this placeFood For Thought Restaurant | Eat, Drink, Think. First time there. Interesting decor. Food was good and service quick and pleasant. They had trivial pursuit type cards in a holder on the table. Some had logic puzzles, some had trivia questions, some had ice breaker questions. Cute idea to pass the time during dinner! I had The Family Reunion - pot roast and meatloaf with green beans and cheesy grits. Very good!

Back
Top Bottom