Tuesday dinner anyone? March 27, 07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uncle Bob, I was thinking grilled salmon, too (sans bourbon-I like my wine :) ). But then remembered I have some beautiful bell peppers that need to be used so I'm leaning toward stuffed peppers. It's early - still time to decide!

Boy its a beautiful day outside so I'm grilling!!
Rosemary/Lemon Halibut
Orzo with Grilled Veggies
Grilled Peaches with Icecream

Grilled halibut that I'll marinate for 1/2 and hour in some fresh rosemary, evoo, kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, fresh lemon juice and some chardonney.

Along with the fish I'm going to toss some veggies with some evoo, garlic, kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.....I"ll grill them and then add them to some cooked orzo. I'll then add some fresh lemon juice, s & p and evoo. And I'll also add in some fresh green onions.

And finish it off with some grilled peaches that we'll have with vanilla icecream.

Last edited:
Right now Iam thinking of linguini with white clam sauce, salad and crusty garlic bread. With me though, ya never know , it could change in a couple hours ! :wacko:

Almost changed my mine to burgers on the grill (72) beautiful out, but now I hear its suspose too rain at supper time-- bummer !

Last edited:
I have a pork tenderloin marinating and I know we'll have salad and rolls. Can't think of a veggie yet.

I'm going to do some "stuff" in the kitchen today, but not sure what we will end up having for dinner. I have some chicken stock and some spinach to use up, that screams Italian Wedding soup to me. Since that requires some meatballs, I may end up making some spaghetti sauce to use up the rest of the ground beef. OR, I may make some chili for dinner. Its cold and nasty looking out there today. Also got some baking I must do. The kids are home this week and NEED some baking. LOL.

It's so nice and warm here today I think we'll just pack up some sandwiches and fruit and head to the park when DH gets home. :)

Being as I am going to be the only one homw for dinner again (except for Angel that is) I decided to make myself something that I like and nobody else around here does- now I just have to remember what that is!!!!;) Enjoy!!!Love and energy, Vicki

PA Baker said:
It's so nice and warm here today I think we'll just pack up some sandwiches and fruit and head to the park when DH gets home. :)

Headin your way today. Don't know what part of Pa you are in but I'll be in "the city of brotherly love" myself. Tomorrow night for sure, I know where I'll be for my dinner as I have wanted to try this place for years and finally will.
So glad to hear that you say the weather is nice.:flowers:

I think I'll make baked ziti and a salad. I made a strawberry tart last night so we'll have that for dessert again.

A chicken curry for my husband. For myself, I'll have some sauteed shrimp with spinach, scallions, mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic, basil, parsley on top of rice.

amber said:
A chicken curry for my husband. For myself, I'll have some sauteed shrimp with spinach, scallions, mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic, basil, parsley on top of rice.

think I just figured out what I was having for my dinner tonight:LOL:

I had a small pack of scallops,shrimps so I sauteed some onions and garlic, added some tomatoes crushed up,chicken stock cooked it down added some red pepper flakes, fresh chopped parsley, herbs will add the shrimp and scallops to heat them through then serve over rice, chopped salad with tomatoes,onions, hard cooked eggs, cucumber,carrots,bacon and evoo,vinegar sugar dressing. French rolls, and pound cake with strawberries and whipped cream..

kadesma:)

I am going to make stuffed pork chops, a great caesar salad and some mashed potatoes. For desert I have some Vanilla Fudge Ice Cream in the freezer.

I brought a mixed baby greens salad with juleinned ham and turkey, grated cheese, croutons, and thousand island dressing to work for lunch, then remembered I had a tub of Jambalaya with andouille sausage, shrimp, scallops, and squid in the company fridge, so I ate both! Supper will most likely be skipped tonight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom