Tuesday, June 6, 2023, what's on your plate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
We had to go to Miami for an errand today so stopped for lunch on the way home. I had a Get Smashed burger, which is 2 smashed burger patties, caramelized onions, English white cheddar, and a sauce that included sriracha on a pretzel bun. Craig had a Bourbon Cowboy burger, which is 2 Angus patties, Bourbon based BBQ sauce, bacon, onion straws, and yellow cheddar. I had a soda and he had a root beer. Got a surprise when she delivered the root beer. He really liked it. No burger pics.
20230606_130456.jpg

leftovers from monday.

chicken hot dogs which were on sale, homemade potato buns tht i made in my bread machine then shaped and baked in my hot dog bun pan.

broccoli salad with an apple, craisins and nuts.

Big plates of cauliflower wings w/stir fry sauce. Later, meal sized salads, or 1/2 of one with lentil soup. Blackberry and apple bread, possibly some dark chocolate from the top of the fridge, if no one is looking.

This morning on our way to visit my friend quick in town, mr bliss offered me a sip of no calorie berry Coke. It was good, the berry flavor was good. I'm not a soda drinker but that was pleasant.

We had bagels with cold smoked salmon and cream cheese. There was also some of that coleslaw I made Sunday.

I have learned to trap my capers. They and the onion slices try to escape otherwise. One half bagel "fully dressed" and ready to eat. The other side is from just before the salmon goes on.

bagel with cream cheese and salmon, etc - one side fully dressed, one side before the salmon.jpg

And this is the the meal.

bagel with cream cheese and salmon, etc and coleslaw and a pickle.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom