Tuesday March 22nd. Dinner???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Paella! Not trying for artistic review!
36788-albums309-picture2626.jpg

Craig

I marinated pork chops in crushed pineapple w/juice, soy sauce, a little grated fresh ginger, and brown sugar.

I browned the chops then simmered them with the marinade until rendered down. It tasted yummy!

I marinated pork chops in crushed pineapple w/juice, soy sauce, a little grated fresh ginger, and brown sugar.

I browned the chops then simmered them with the marinade until rendered down. It tasted yummy!
That sounds really good! I'm going to have to try that soon!

That does sound good, Z. I was just thinking about crushed pineapple earlier, when I was reading the bean thread. Crushed pineapple is great in baked (or smoked) beans.

Here's a shot of my dinner before I loaded up my plate :mrgreen:

Attachments

• wings mar11.jpg
    wings mar11.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 183
Tonight we will be eating early. I have surgey in the morning so have to eat early. NUTZ no we aren't eating nuts:LOL: it will be minestrone made with chicken stock, some pasta lots of diced veggiesand some salt pork. Plus ham and swiss on rye bread and pannined cup of grapefruit for me and peaches for he:LOL:.
kadesma:(

Grilled cheese with extra sharp cheddar and sliced tomatoes on pumpernickel.

OMG Craig!! I wasn't hungry till I saw that please pass me a plate!!!

Recipe pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze>???

I don't have a recipe.:) Absolutely no measurements, just knowing when to add ingredients and what looks and tastes right.;)

Craig

I don't have a recipe.:) Absolutely no measurements, just knowing when to add ingredients and what looks and tastes right.;)

Craig
Understandable Craig....I cook that way too. Have you ever considered doing a video for your Paella? I went through lots of them at youtube, and none of them looked as good as yours. I'd really like to try my hand at this delectable dish.

paella

Craig and I started out with a recipe years and years ago, made it a couple of times following the recipe, then gradually started adding a little more of this, a little less of this, adding in something new, changing timing on things, etc. until we got it the way we like it. From what I remember, we just found a basic recipe somewhere that looked fairly good and went from there.

BTW, it was really good and I had leftovers for breakfast this a.m.

Karen

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom