Tuesday's Dinner 3/24/15?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
According to the aroma's, it will be garlic for supper. But actually it is a garlic encrusted tip roast in the crock pot. Will do some type of potato and fresh broccoli with a cheese sauce.

What's on your plate tonight?

A stuffed green pepper and a scoop of cottage cheese.

I need to make a salad run, only found a few onion skins in the crisper! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Strudel and collard greens, that's a savory chicken and Andouille strudel, not a sweet strudel.

It's Taco (salad) Tuesday here. Cheating a bit, as I picked up a container of Wendy's chili as a starter. Considering tossing in the last bit of Saturday's chicken/corn/beans fajita leftovers.

A nice thick Spanish omelette (with potatoes and onions, as eaten in Spain - I don't go for the "dustbin" style of Spanish omelette with a selection of peas, peppers, tomatoes and anything else that's lurking in the 'fridge and needs using up). With it I had a mixed green salad and a huge and delicious tomato.

For "pudding" I had the last slice of seed cake (caraway seed) that I'd made last week.

As I watch the snow slowly recede in our yard, the urge to grill strengthens. Tonight's dinner will be burgers on the grill dressed with genoa salami, provolone cheese, pickled jalapeños, tomato, onion and mayonnaise on a non-sesame seed roll.

A cold beer will wash it all down quite nicely.

I'm making myself a pan seared thick pork chop and a spinach salad. I hate eating alone, but the SousChef will be back home late tomorrow night.

Last edited:
I looked at the link, Taxy, that does sound good. :yum:

Taco salad here this evening, it was delicious.

I did a bunch of root veggie fries with yogurt-wasabi dip. My bad, but they sure were good. And, I tossed slices of purple cabbage in--hmmm---I can see a garnish using those again.

Our church puts on what is called "The North Florida Passion Play" a week before Easter. Dh has been working there on construction, scenery and whatever else he has needed to do. This has really messed up our dinner schedule. We have a big lunch then he may eat crackers or yogurt just before he leaves and a snack when he gets home at night. We haven't had a real dinner since Sunday. Right after the production for 3 nights, he will start helping to disassemble (is this a word) the whole thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom