Tuesday's Dinner - 7/26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Pork Tenderloin with Mashed Idahos & Gravy,
Steamed Broccoli ...

Pork Tenderloin 7-26-22.jpg

Don't have pictures yet. Tonight's dinner is going to be epic. I'm making crab stuffed jumbo shrimp, with raw sugar snap peas, and salad, I made 40 stuffed shrimp for the 6 of us. That's 6 per person withb4 extra, probably for my son. I will take before and after pictures. Ever clean and butterfly 40 raw shrimp? It's time consuming. I boiled the shrimp skins and reduced the liquid to concentrate the flavor. I added that to the crab stuffing. Since no egg was added, I could season, and correct as I went along. 15 minutes from now, the shrimp will be done. My stomach is growling already:LOL::yum:.

eeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

I'm making some chicken fingers -- no chicken's do NOT have fingers -- in the air fryer, boiling some white corn on the cob and then making fresh potato chips in the regular oven in convection mode (cross MY fingers). We'll see what happens!

Here's the pictures. The kids were on those shrimp before i could start taking pictures when they came out of the oven:ohmy::LOL:. Personally, I felt the raw sugar snap peas complimented the stuffed shrimp perfectly; no salad needed.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Attachments

• 20220726_171813.jpg
    20220726_171813.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 20220726_174543.jpg
    20220726_174543.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 20220726_174613.jpg
    20220726_174613.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 18
Vegetable brown basmati rice w/broccoli, tomatoes, onions, red peppers, kale, lemon grass, lemon, garlic. Turnips from the garden. And I'm steaming another two kettles of kale for future meals. Fruit-oat balls.

We ordered the "Bad Boy Platter" from our favourite Greek resto again. Oregano marinated, grilled chicken breast, lamb chops, marinated pork shoulder brochette, roasted potatoes, rice pilaf, salad, and garlic bread. We also ordered some dolmadakia. Such a tasty supper.

Late night snack (couldn't sleep): 2 pices of leftover stuffed shrimp, glass of Rice Dream Original, ripe, cold from the fridge, and very juicy black plumb. Wow was that plumb juicy. The first bite piercing the skin, resulted in a gush of juice all over my hand. Two bites later, the rest of the plumb fit in my big mouth. No more lost juices, and thirst quenching to boot.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom