Tuesday's Dinner Table 11/30

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Littlechef

Senior Cook
Good morning everyone,

I can't believe that it's already the last day of November. I guess it's time to start thinking about decorations and planning menus:rolleyes: Since yesterday was Cyber-Monday, I did get some nice bargains on-line.

Dinner tonight will be pork tenderloin with a honey mustard glaze, rice pilaf, roasted veggies and I've got fixings for a salad to use up.

Enjoy the day:chef:

Yesterday I made a sort of leftover shepherd's pie with leftover turkey and leftover gravy topped with leftover stuffing. It was really good. I have to go to a condo board meeting tonight so it's leftover leftover turkey shepherd's pie for dinner.

Either the other 1/2 of the baked pasta or homemede pizza.

a frozen dinner, tamale pie. got a full schedule today. no time to cook. am going to bake oatmeal cookies with chocolate covered raisins. mostly for the nice man that takes me to the doctor.

a frozen dinner, tamale pie. got a full schedule today. no time to cook. am going to bake oatmeal cookies with chocolate covered raisins. mostly for the nice man that takes me to the doctor.

Babe, the pie and the cookies both sound delicious. If I drive down there and take you to the doctor can I have some? ;)

I am planning to have hot dogs, vegetables, and cottage cheese. Not sure what vegetable yet. I will see if there is something already open. :cool:

:)Barbara

Been called in to do a large reservation. I am bringing my wife and daughter to the restaurant so they can have a meal while I work. I'll probalby eat standing up, or maybe not at all. Gotta love the cooking game.:mad:

Large tail on shrimp with sliced Portabella mushrooms cooked in butter and garlic with some squash, onion and tomato medley.

Lunch will be a warmed up McDouble.

Leftovers from yesterday. I couldn't decide between spaghetti or lasagna so I decided to combine the 2 and made a baked spaghetti lasagna with italian sausage. Will make some more garlic bread tonight.

Breakfast:
Trader Joe's old fashioned oven toasted oats. Man was it GOOD!! I added raisins, butter, sugar free maple flavored syrup, Ideal brown sugar sub & topped with a bit of 1/2 & 1/2.

img_943406_0_ab126941797950a60486a5d1d4e5f5ee.jpg

Been called in to do a large reservation. I am bringing my wife and daughter to the restaurant so they can have a meal while I work. I'll probalby eat standing up, or maybe not at all. Gotta love the cooking game.:mad:

I hear ya Rock! When I cook, bake or decorate, I don't eat. Partially I don't have time and partially because it takes my appetite away. I lost 40 pounds while in culinary school and apprenticing but unfortunately have put most of it back on.

I hear ya Rock! When I cook, bake or decorate, I don't eat. Partially I don't have time and partially because it takes my appetite away. I lost 40 pounds while in culinary school and apprenticing but unfortunately have put most of it back on.

I'll most likey come home and have a cold brew and then off to bed to do it all again tomorrow.

Working on a recipe, Beef and Tomato stir-fry with noodles. Did not have any Asian noodles so I used fettuccine.

img_943480_0_22f21b214e818368d016a24050477eea.jpg

We had a rerun of last night. And it was great! I think this is the best tasting batch of red sauce I have made in quite awhile. And I think it is due to the EVOO I bought from Trader Joe's. It's Trader Joe's President's Reserve Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 Qt, 1.8 fl oz - Price $5.99!! That is a great price compared to the same size bottle of other brands. AND it tastes better!!

Back
Top Bottom