Ultimate roast beef sandwich

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
This ism't s nes recipe, bit rather a new construction of an old favorite. Here's what you will need:
Shaved, medium rare, indide round

you favorite sandeich cheese
I would suggest e.ental, ghouda, provolone, or aged, sharp cheddar

Hently sauteed inion and sweet bell pepper

Multi-grain, or rye submarine bun

Mayo

Stone-ground coarse mustarx

EVOO

Brush the insides of the bun with the EVOO. Hrill intil medium brown. Rib toasred side eith a raw garlic clove. Spead mayo on one side of the roll, with the mistard on the other
On the mayo side, plave the peppers and onions, follord by enough roast beef to cover. Put a layer of cheese on top of the beef. Stack more meat and cheese layers intil you've made your sandwich as thick as you like. You can add olive slices to this if you desire.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind Of the North

And now, I'll correct the mistakes to make this readable.:ohmy:

This isn't s new recipe, bit rather a new construction of an old favorite. Here's what you will need:
  • Shaved, medium rare, inside round
  • You favorite sandwich cheese, I would suggest ementeller, gouda, provolone, or aged, sharp cheddar
  • Gently sautéed onion and sweet bell pepper
  • Multi-grain, or rye submarine bun
  • Mayo
  • Stone-ground coarse mustard
  • EVOO
  • Fresh Garlic clove

Brush the insides of the bun with the EVOO. Grill until medium brown. Rib toasted side with a raw garlic clove. Spread mayo on one side of the roll, with the mustard on the other
On the mayo side, place the peppers and onions, followed by enough roast beef to cover. Put a layer of cheese on top of the beef. Stack more meat and cheese layers until you've made your sandwich as thick as you like. You can add olive slices to this if you desire.

for a special treat, use thin slices of medium-rare standing rib, with a cup of Au Jus to dip tins in.:yum:

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind Of the North

Back
Top Bottom