Update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dave Hutchins

Head Chef
:)Hello to all of my DC friends. Monday I had a bone marrow biopsy.
they tried my right side of my hip and could not get the biopsy needle in my bone, and they tried for a long time. Then they switched sides and doctors and he was successful in getting the biopsy. Monday PM I felt like I had been beaten with a ball bat. Tuesday morning I screamed when i got out of bed, I have never experienced such pain in my long life. Went back to the hospital and was checked over and was told it was deep tissue bruising. The doc gave me a bottle of powerful pain pills I took 2, 6 hours apart. When I got up this morning I had no Pain but I was still sore as could be. I won't know a thing till Friday at the earliest, probably Monday. so keep your fingers crossed.
Dave

I just know that it will be all clean!! I'm sorry you had to go through that!!
img_766019_0_8ae2ca1e9c9d8f1038730465d06e2799.gif

Geez Gramps,
I sometimes wonder at the things they do to us to see what is wrong. I sometimes tend to feel like a lab rat and I don't like it. I'm so sorry they hurt you, wish I could have gone with you, not that I could do much but I can make a lot of noise:) I hate to see those I care about hurt and in pain..I'm praying for you that all will be well and you will be feeling tip top very soon..Rest and know I'm thinking about you.
Ma

Hang in there Dave - we're all sending you good vibes and keeping our fingers crossed for you. Thanks for the update.

:) Hang in there Dave just going to the hospital is a truly brave thing. Just know we are right here for you.:)

Dave, I am glad that the biopsy is over. Hopefully that will be the worst of it. Just be careful with those pain pills. I would hate to have you fall. Is there someone staying with you? A Mrs. Dave perhaps. I have been keeping you in my prayers. Please continue to update us. And stay positive!!!!

Like PieSusan said, hopefully that was the worst of it. I'll continue to pray for the best.

Our thoughts are definately with you! Praying that the worst is over and nothing but good news to follow!

Rest comfortably!

I'm sorry you had to go through so much pain for the biopsy. As has already been said, I hope that is the worst of what you have to go through. I am praying for you that all turns out well.

:flowers:Barbara

Thanks so much, Dave, for letting us know. We have all been wondering how you are doing. Oh, that sounds like a miserable experience! So sorry you had to endure it...kadesma is right. Sometimes the diagnosis is worse than the condition it is tryng to diagnose - did that make any sense? Please keep us posted.....

oooohhhhhh that sounds painful, bless those drugs! Thank you for taking the time and energy to keep us posted....hoping for the best of news soon..

Dave, I'm so sorry to hear that you've had to go thru a bone marrow biopsy......they are so painful and excruciating..........as a nursing student I was nearly in tears watching someone having it done to them.........

I hope and pray that all goes well......the test will tell the doctors a lot.......it's the waiting around for the results that will drive someone mad........I hate waiting.....no patience whatsoever.......so most of us sorta know what you're going thru......

Try and distract yourself as much as your pain will allow you.......don't focus on Monday but enjoy the next few days as much as you can and when Monday comes around it comes around...........

Back
Top Bottom