Vinegar Tonic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tg - yes, I'm still taking the Bragg's acv/honey combo every day. Along with that I've stayed very faithful with my early morning exercise. I either walk 3 miles or use my HealthRider for an hour each day. I am feeling SO much better!! I don't know if it's the vinger/honey, the regular exercise or a combination of the two - but I'm not gonna give up either one!

I've since learned that my dad used to do the acv/honey thing regularly. He gave it up years ago but I've got him on it again. He's 82 and going strong!!

I recommend it!

I thought I read somewhere that it leaches calcium from your bones. Anyone know about this?

Thanks texasgirl. I have read quite a lot about vinegar, and apple cider vinegar in particular. I have to say though, that when I put a tablespoon into my stockpot to leach the calcium from the chicken bones it makes me wonder what it is doing to MY bones. I know that as we age we don't absorb calcium the way we used to, so I tend to be careful about it as there is a history of osteoporosis in my family. I'm going to keep reading about this before I decide what to do about it all. I like to read that it is making you all feel good though, that helps me with my decisions.

:) Apple cider vinegar is amazing dabbed on a sunburn.Alot of the time it wiil keep you from peeling.However you really should do your best to never get a bad sunburn.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom