Watta ya havin' Wednesday, 22-16-2020?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
We had pork tenderloin medallions with apples and shallots in a Calvados sauce served over buttered noodles, along with fresh green beans. What went down at your house?

IMG_20201216_202638020_HDR.jpg

I had some previously sous vided pork belly that needed to be used.
Soba noodles in red miso and ginger broth, with crispy pork belly, pickled red onions, green peas, and sliced black garlic. I made it up as I went, but we decided it was a keeper.

Attachments

• 20201216_192513.jpg
    20201216_192513.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 75
Nasty cold and first snow storm day. My joints are still aching and shoulder is screaming, but I managed to get the soup veggies and salad prep done (only chopped my thumbnail off. Glad I had a nail there LOL).

Dinner was split pea soup (no picture) and a salad - Spring mix greens, grape tomatoes, black olives, hard-boiled egg, diced fried ham steak, sliced mushroom, blue cheese crumbles, sliced almonds and dried cranberries. Dressing - Olive oil, red wine vinegar, squeeze ketchup, pinch sugar, salt and pepper.

salad_121620_IMG_7463.jpg

These all look SO good! And I have been craving buttered noodles. And home-cooking.

We had burritos delivered. It was a bit too salty but decent otherwise.

I did take out from a local, mom and pop, pizzeria. A $70. take out. Got two enormous calzones, large pizza , garlic bread with marinara sauce, a chicken alfredo pasta dish and BBQ wings. Don't have to cook for days, nor make sandwiches for lunchboxes.

Back
Top Bottom