We Need Prayer, Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks attie. Thanks Dave, yes he has considered that but hasn't seen anything about it. Thanks for the link, I will check it when we get up (Yes, I know it is after 6:30 a.m., but we still just on our way to bed--terrible habit which we need to get out of).

:)Barbara

Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way. As has been said, have faith and the rest will fall into place!

Barbara, you and the James (who give so much to others) are among the most deserving people I can imagine...I am so sorry that you are having such a rough time. You've had a challenging year, I know. You are certainly in my thoughts and prayers.

Barbara and James, you are both in my prayers. Hang tight...surely there's an answer in the not too distant future.

Consider it done! Wish I had something extra right now to send you, but I'm having a tough time, too.

Here's a couple of hugs for the both of you.... :kiss:

Consider it done and your request will be passed on to others who do this as a ministry.

Hang in there Barbara, I was in your position last year-- took a job I hated because we needed money. Even though I hated that job I relaxed and kept sending resumes out, I have now been at the drs office for 6 months and I love it. Something will turn up, Your in my thoughts.

Best wishes, Barbara, I hope you or James or both are able to find a job soon. This is certainly a tough time right now, but CADD skills are good to have. Take care.

Barbara, as I said on the phone yesterday you and James are always in my prayers and I do understand exactly what you are going through. Keep the Faith and know that you are loved.

Back
Top Bottom