weber customer service

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blade1

Cook
Don't get your hopes up too high, about getting a hinged grate.

I had a similar problem, last year, and I got a regular grate. I figured it was better than nothing.

AJ

Finney

Master Chef
Savannah, GA and Somewhere near Lexington, NC
blade said:

I had a similar problem, last year, and I got a regular grate. I figured it was better than nothing.

AJ
Did you give them the correct part number? I've only had one thing be wrong when I called them. Then they sent the correct thing, next day air. :grin:

blade1

Cook
Finney said:
blade said:

AJ
Did you give them the correct part number? I've only had one thing be wrong when I called them. Then they sent the correct thing, next day air. :grin:

The CSR asked me which grate it was and I told her the hinged one.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
blade said:
Would it be right, if I were to call back with the part number? It was almost a year ago.

AJ

I would! What have you got to loose? Explain the situation and offer to send back the wrong one they sent you, they won't take it back anyway!

G

Nick Prochilo said:
blade said:
Would it be right, if I were to call back with the part number? It was almost a year ago.

AJ

I would! What have you got to loose? Explain the situation and offer to send back the wrong one they sent you, they won't take it back anyway!
Not after a year! #-o I agree ~ nothin' to loose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom