Wednesday' Culinary Effort -5/20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Tavern Ham Steak, Warmed thru in the Grill Pan, Air-Roasted Peppers, Baked BBQ Yellow Onion, Buttered Rice...

Ham Stek.jpg

Our restaurants finally opened back up for dine-in service,
so I went to Ladies Luncheon this afternoon and we
all ordered Tapas to share.

IMG_5864.jpg
Boneless Buffalo Wings

IMG_5865.jpg
Caprese Salad

IMG_5866.jpg
Calamari

IMG_5867.jpg
Green Chile Won Tons (I didn't care for this one)

IMG_5869.jpg
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Baja Sauce

IMG_5870.jpg
Stuffed Artichoke Hearts with Horseradish Sauce

Everything was wonderful!
Oh, and cocktails all around, CHEERS!
So very happy!

IMG_5861.jpg

DH got a Entrée Salad, with some of the leftover
Carne Asada, when I got back home.

I once was sitting in my lawn chair, suntanning, no shirt, reading a book. Fell asleep. Got a little sunburned Except where the open book rested on my chest. Perfect outline. I predict I will develop a new tan- free area this summer -- where my mask covers my face.

Made 3 bean salad, using white beans instead of yellow wax beans, diced zukes instead of garbanzo's, and BLTA sammies. At the picnic table!

I once was sitting in my lawn chair, suntanning, no shirt, reading a book. Fell asleep. Got a little sunburned Except where the open book rested on my chest. Perfect outline. I predict I will develop a new tan- free area this summer -- where my mask covers my face.

Made 3 bean salad, using white beans instead of yellow wax beans, diced zukes instead of garbanzo's, and BLTA sammies. At the picnic table!

You're on a roll Whiska...:ROFLMAO: I sure needed a good lafff...
We never bother with a full breakfast in the morning (I'm never fully awake for at least 2 hrs., and by that time it's lunch time). Anyway, tonight is the night for a full breakfast, but we've been having too much fun with our special bottle of Vino to cook just yet. You may see pictures, you may not, depending on if we really cook..
sausage, eggs, hash browns, and Brioche toast with butter and jam.

We started out with fresh corn, then sausage gravy with asparagus over sourdough bread. Probably the last asparagus of the season. Later had a freshly made peanut butter cookie/chocolate chips with a bit of ice cream.

You're on a roll Whiska...:ROFLMAO: I sure needed a good lafff...
We never bother with a full breakfast in the morning (I'm never fully awake for at least 2 hrs., and by that time it's lunch time). Anyway, tonight is the night for a full breakfast, but we've been having too much fun with our special bottle of Vino to cook just yet. You may see pictures, you may not, depending on if we really cook..
sausage, eggs, hash browns, and Brioche toast with butter and jam.

We actually put the "breakfast for dinner" together, although it was served around our bedtime...so, who knows or cares. :rolleyes: We had fun together again, and there's leftovers for early morning tomorrow.;)

Proof of the dinner...Yumm..

Attachments

• P5200072.jpg
    P5200072.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 93
Tri-color pasta dish we got off a pasta box, years ago.

full-jpg-jpg.40980

Everyone's food looks delicious!

Last night was leftovers for us. I found if I plan and cook dinners Sun., Mon., and Tues. I get to not cook the Wed. - Fri. usually. Which works for me!! [emoji23]

Leftovers again tonight!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom