Well, I can pull my pit now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
I took the plunge and bought a "work truck." I got a Longbed, F-150 with a 4.6 liter V-8 with virtually no added features! Crank windows, hand adjusting mirrors, AM/FM radio. Oh, I did get air conditioning. Got a hell of a great deal on it new. A good friend is the business mgr at a local Ford dealership. So, now I am fully independant! Just picked up a job in September for 300 too! Oh, it's red!!!!!!

I've got that covered Chris. I bought a 35' travel trailer this spring. Now I might be wifeless if I bought a mobile but not homeless. :D

The only thing stopping me from buying a mobile is I've got no place to store it!

Woody, can I use your garage since your're not using it? :grin:

Kloset BBQR said:
The only thing stopping me from buying a mobile is I've got no place to store it!

Woody, can I use your garage since your're not using it? :grin:

Can I buy your pit since you are buying a mobile, Kloset? :D

Yup just watch out for America's finest on the highways Woody. Those boys love to pull over anything that's the color red!

GlennR said:
Congrats on the purchase woodtruck. I'm considering trading in my truck for a Cargo Van and a real car at some point but haven't made enough cash yet. I will be buying as cargo trailer for all of my BBQ stuff before the end of the summer. Making money and spending it on more stuff...not the original plan!

Yeah Glenn, I hear ya! I keep booking more jobs and spending more cash! Glad I'm not cooking this week. It's 80 Degrees with a 70 dew point at 5:00 am today!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom