Wendy's Maple Bacon Chicken Review....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
2739_large_US_en.jpg

This limited time offering product is now finally nationwide.

I had to pay 6.39 just for the sandwich alone and 9.09 just for the small meal. I did have a 2 buck off combo coupon that did cushion the blow for the small meal.

I say no more than 5.75 for the sandwich and 8.25 for the small combo would have been proper pricing here and this sandwich item is supposed to have a suggested retail under 6 bucks.

You get a lightly-breaded chicken breast, Swiss cheese, Applewood smoked bacon and maple glaze inside a flaky croissant.

The flaky croissant for me was wayyyyy flatter on top than the what the picture showed. Same for the bacon.

The bacon on this sandwich for me was a total bust.

The maple glaze and flaky croissant though were tasty.

In the end I will give this item a medium sized thumbs up at best.

I had it yesterday, Although the chicken breading was good and the chicken was moist and tender, The maple sauce (or syrup) took over the whole taste of the sandwich. Couldn't even taste the bacon. I would suggest If you want to try it, ask them to put the dressing or sauce (forgot what they called it) on the side. The croissant bun was nothing great either, kinda lacked flavor A lot of money for what it was. Won't be buying again.

Last edited:
We have Wendy's as well, last time I went, I got burger that was nothing like it was described. Havnt been back.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom