What’s cooking April 5, 2023?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, it was Habitant French Canadian pea soup, heated on the Thunder Range and ham and cheese sandwiches for us tonight. The Door Dash driver had some sort of problem with their car just after picking up our food at the resto. DH said that the app was telling him that due to overwhelming demand, long delays could be expected. That was when we decided to use the butane burner to heat some soup.
I cannot figure out how to get the pix off of Google pix and over here without my laptop. So here's a link to the picture.

I hope that works.

That looks good...and the picture worked, Taxy!

I'm making a new-to-me recipe for Easy Sheet Pan Greek Chicken. Although, I'm changing up just a tad and I'll be cooking it a lot longer than the recipe thinks is required. I like my chicken cooked!
That sounds delicious. Be sure to let us know how you like it.

Mushroom lentil pate on ww toast and a meal sized salad: romaine, tomatoes, apples, pickles, broccoli, rye berries, black beans with vinegar and mustard dressing. Black bean brownies with blueberry nice-cream.

Busy day again, so now cooking here ...
IMG_2799.JPG
My first ever Queso Birria or Quesabirria - not pretty but damn delicious!

IMG_2161.JPG
And for DH, his usual Asada Street Taco on Flour Tortillas.
Carlos, our friendly neighborhood Street Cart guy knows what I order already, but asked if I had every had Birria - No - "let me give you one on the house - you'll never order Asada again!
He was right!
Next time I'll order it with the small cup of Consommé for dunking :yum:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom