What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I am afraid to post this but I am going to try to get those elusive biscotti made today. Hopefully my brides have both gotten their guest numbers worked out.

Here it is:

Ingredients x 4-6 people:
  • 100 gr coconut flour
  • 125 gr yogurt
  • 110 gr sugar
  • 70 gr butter
  • 3 eggs
  • 100 gr white flour
  • 1 baking powder
  • dark chocolate
Melt all the ingredients together adding chocolate at the end. Cook into pre-heat oven at 180° C for 15-20 minutes. Check cooking with a toothpick.You can substitute chocolate with cherries under syrup.

Serve with ice cream or whipped cream! Yum! :)

The original recipe is on my web site (have a look to my profile for the URL)

Let me know if you like it! It's one of my favorite!
Simona :chef:

A few questions:

1. What's coconut flour? Is it the same as flaked coconut?

2. 1 what of baking powder?

3. How much chocolate?

4. Do you really meant to "melt" all the ingredients together? That means to cook them in a pan on the stove. Or do you mean to "mix" them all together?

Thanks.

Made my first Lemon Meringue pie. My wife who just gave birth to our 7th has requested it. You know what I say when the wife requests something. "Anything you want dear". Oh yeah we make beautiful kids, and she takes great care of them.

Some sample appies that I made ahead have unbaked in the freezer to take as samples for my meeting with one of my brides. Spinach rolls, samosas and mushroom turnovers!

a batard, an epus & pizza with breadsticks. pizza with fresh mozzarella, olive oil, tomato, fresh thyme, oregano & basil, kalamatas.

another pan of blond brownies:blush:, don't know what happened to that pan I made last week:rolleyes:

and the baked creamed spinach casserole is in the oven..

then the hamburger buns will go in the oven..

No baking today - too warm, and I am busy with a friend who is visiting. So I bought some cinnamon rolls at Costco and bread at the supermarket....

hi karen, just took a pan of brownies out of the oven. i always think of you when i do. it is the hersheys recipe you once posted. best i ever tasted. thank u so much , once again. :chef:

katie's black devil's food cake

img_823180_0_ea81401f2292f2a840d28800c046030c.jpg

I am making a strawberry coconut pecan cake today if it kills me. I made it a few weeks ago for a friend's birthday, but we didn't cut it so i don't know how it tastes other than tasting the delicious batter...

So how many are you doing and what colour? I am working on 130 red rose buds and a spray of about 2 dozen roses in different stages with white flowers and greenery. When I am done that, it is on to sunflowers in three sizes! Also, are you using fondant or gumpaste? I am interested to know how fondant works in staying hard.

The fondant just gets harder and harder as we go. I am about to post some cake pics DH and I have done over the last few weeks.

Making a cake for my Dad's birthday but pretending it is a sampler for a wedding so he doesn't realize it is for him. I am also hoping he takes a nap so I can decorate it!

just made a couple pie crusts---as long as crusts are in fridge to roll others make the pies(for the most part anyway)--think I got the best part of the deal--at least 'till the leaf lard is gone!

Well, it really isn't baking, but Nanaimo Bars - 4 pans - Original, Cappuccino, Raspberry and peanut butter. And I am making some more samosas but will freezer them and bake them the day of the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom