What are you drinking (again...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, she scares me--can she ever yell at the help (and her husband!)!

Trying make it feel a little more like summer with the lemonade, crewsk? I'm having water with lunch but will soon turn to hot chocolate or something else warm!

She sounds like my former best friend. She was an expert yeller!

No, I had to pick TC up from school & he wanted lemonade when we got home. So I thought I'd have some too.

PA Baker said:
The guy that runs our local sandwich shop used to give me extra large helpings of salads and extra meat on the sandwiches. One day his wife (who works there too) saw what he was making and now she makes sure she waits on me every time! :roll:
crewsk said:
The nerve of that woman PA! :LOL:

Crewsk, you'll appreciate this. I was going to have some homemade tomato soup for lunch today but the nuker at work is on the fritz again, so I grabbed a turkey sub at the place we were talking about above. The wife was busy talking to a friend so the owner waited on me. Big smile, a couple stupid jokes, just like old times! I just got back and unwrapped my sandwich and OMG! This thing is so huge it could feed 3 people! :LOL:

buckytom said:
we'll be right there pab...

can i bring the frank's hot sauce?

There's an entire half waiting for ya' bucky! I'm stuffed! They didn't put much oil and vinegar on it so some Frank's would be yummy!

Nothing right now - and I'm starting to hear Homer's voice...

"I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet, sweet beer."

Lousy, no-good wagon!!! :x

John

uh oh, no beer and no tv makes ronjohn go.... crazy.

the wagon keeps trying to stop by my house, but a few stitches across the bow gets 'em moving out pretty quickly.

cranberry-strawberry juice. and i'm drinking Nutrical mixed with protein powder through the tube in my stomach. :?

Back
Top Bottom