What are you drinking (again...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lots of water. I worked outside in the flowerbeds this afternon & got a little overheated.:rolleyes: When I stood up to come inside I got dizzy. But I'm feeling much better now!

It is 7:30 a.m. Saturday, May 14th, the MN fishing opener. I am on my second cup of coffee. I'm looking out the window at the rain and cold and am glad that I'm not in the boat. :rolleyes:

crewsk said:
Lots of water. I worked outside in the flowerbeds this afternon & got a little overheated.:rolleyes: When I stood up to come inside I got dizzy. But I'm feeling much better now!

It's funny, I was about to post "lots of water" and there's your post.

Of course in my case it's because I was out drinking at a friends until 4 am... and at 4 we decided "no point wasting money on a cab, let's watch a movie and take the train once it starts coming in" so we watched KBpt2 and I had another couple of drinks. I think I officially got home at 7am or something. Also I smoked a couple of cigarrettes, which I had not done in like 8 or 9 months maybe... that always gives me a hangover.

Water right now, but since I just got the grades for last term's classes - when I get home, I'm opening up a big ole bottle to celebrate getting an A in my latest MBA class.:smartass:

John

Thanks PA!

Yep, I'm done for the summer now. Good thing too, since spring fever had set in on me in a major way...

John

orange punch that Mom bought me that is in a gallon milk carton jug. it's kinda syrupy, but i know Mom was just trying her best to get me something yummy, lol.:) gotta luv Mom!

Have to do some investigation tonight. Had a big oatmeal stout turn up infected at a judging session. Need to find out if it was an isolated bottle or a problem with the batch.

So, I'll be putting down a 9% stout or three tonight.... :ROFLMAO:

John

Smirnoff Twisted II Watermelon

These are great, I usually drink the Green Apple
20.gif

But I just saw the watermelon for the first time and it's really good.

Drank Green tea all day but....

...my 20 year old son,his girlfriend and two of his closest LOUDEST friends were here all afternoon and though I love them dearly:rolleyes: when they left I was still reeling so tonight:) I will be watching a chick flick, in my jammies, all by myself (my hubby is working and my daughter will be out with her boyfriend:angel: ) and I will be enjoying myself with a glass or two(?)of Merlot!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom