What are you drinking (again...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I treated myself and am sipping on a decaf pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. It's my favorite, especially with this pumpkin kick I've been on!

Vanilla tea here also, with a drop of milk and honey... prrrfect, I could sip this stuff all day long!!

I am having a glass of Prente Bella Pinot Grigio. My best friend says (she actually curls her lip in a slight sneer!!!) that this is cheap plonk. It's been a looooooooong day at work, I've arrived home about 30 minutes ago, have "arranged" dinner, and I'm tired and I have one bloody cheeky teen-aged daughter upstairs. My cheap ponk tastes just lovely. Gesond!

For those who enjoy tea, Stash has a very good promotion right now, a holiday gift pack with 13 different teas - The price is $19.95. If you are interested, go to www.stashtea.com and check it out.

Hi SandyJ
When I started drinking wine I drank Lambrusco. I thought it was fantastic. I can't imagine drinking it now. My current favorite is a $6 dry red from a large wine retailer. I say drink what you like not what others think you should drink.

Ag, hello, Loveys (see what a bit of Pinot will do -plonk or not! I'm quite mellow) Here's an update - bloody cheeky girl (grounded for the week-end (no homework handed in etc. etc.) has mellowed a bit. We watched the DVD "War of the Worlds" together. Brak (Prince Charles the chihuahua that she adopted, 12 wks now, has behaved). Beloved Shelby (golden retriever, my 4th daughter) has licked and loved said chihuahua. Pizza was ordered. Order was restored. Husband calm. Best friend opinion ("cheap plonk") noted, but not revered. On to 2nd glass and possibly improm(p?)tu banana bread. Love (see!) Sandyj

Just poured myself a tall glass of coke with lotsa ice! (drank a little too much wine last night, kinda thirsty :ermm: )

shannon in KS said:
Just poured myself a tall glass of coke with lotsa ice! (drank a little too much wine last night, kinda thirsty :ermm: )

Arrrr, the excesses of youth.:LOL:

What you need is a good thickly spread Vegemite Sandwich and a big glass of Brown Dog.... It either Kill or Kure....:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom