What are you drinking right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cheerwine, is a local "thang" Not available except in a few states. Unless you can order it online

Kinda what I figured. I like cherry flavors but am not that big on pop, and husband is addicted to Tab.

Thanks anyway for satisfying my curiosity!

There is also a Cheerwine BBQ Cooking team, and they make this wonderful Cheerwine BBQ sauce. Love the sauce on our BBQ potatoes.

The Cheerwine cake is good too!

Hey mudbug, send me your zipcode and I'll see how much shipping is. Maybe I can mail you a can. You can see if you like before ordering from the website.

Crewsk, try my Grandma's remedy. It sounds silly, but has always worked for me. Get a glass of tap water (can't be too cold or you'll get a headache), pinch your nose shut, hold your breath, and take 9 OR 11 swallows of water, without breathing. Sometimes I have to do it twice but it always works for me!

Thanks again! It may sound crazy but it worked. I'll more than lickly have to do it again later. When I get the hiccups, I can't just have tham once, I have to have tham 3 or 4 times after that. It drives me nuts! :roll:

That's how I am too Crewsk. And mine sound just horrible! It's like I'm inhaling air--sort of a dying-hyena thing! It' incredibly embarassing if I'm out in public!

Yep, I know what you mean! Mine are loud & painful on top of that. Hubby just shakes his head & frowns when I get them at night because he knows he's in for a long sleepless night.

Back
Top Bottom