What are you drinking right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's actually my favorite thing to drink - but I have to drink the Distilled Drinking water - otherwise it's like drinking pool water if its out of the tap. It's also much easier on the kidneys to not have to "purify" all those minerals.

(ok, it comes in a pretty close tie with sparkling wine/champagne - I drink the water so I can drink the champagne ;) )

I'll take the words that bangbang used somewhere else - I sure hope it wasn't for you (but it might have been - oops - about your vacation????)

SHUT UP!!!!!!! ;) OMG - that sounds absolutely DEVINE!!!!

OOPS - no, that was sarah - you DESERVE to have that - how is your finger from chopping down that Redwood???? :LOL:

Well since this is up to page 27, I think this site must have some great bandwidth to hold all these ancient messages! I've seen posts on here from year 2002. Weird to me but whatever.

Laaaa da Deeeeee
Singing in the rain
Our sweet Bangbang
Is feeling no pain

translation is - "i'm drinking my potato vodka like it was goin' outta style 'cause elfie won't give me no harley and I'm funny hahaha 'cause I made a joke and didn't even know it and where the heck did I put my glass and I think I'm gonna just be mad and drink me some potato vodka now where did I put that glass and oh yea I want a harley..."

...was that about it bang???? ;)

That sounds like good coffee, crewsk! Yeah, I'm wondering how long it will be until we hear from Bang today. I get a headache just thinking about potato vodka! I'm drinking sweet hot tea.

Back
Top Bottom