What are you eatin or drinkin right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(sewing back Tanis's liver) :roll: Stop drinking so much..... your liver will fail and THEN we are going to have to get one from an illegal alien!
18.gif
Do you know how TOUGH that is??!!! :shock:

tancowgirl2000 said:
mmmm BBBBBBBBBBeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEErrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K I'm well into my beer...almost to the thinking point......k um...MJ....ah...you eat spam.....AND..>Diet Coke...GACK!!! YUCK!!!! EWWW!!! really????????????????????

Um my thoughts on that....nice Picnic ham and a PEPSI...did you see that..

P.....E......P.....S......I

um.....ok or.....

C.....O.....O....R.....S......L.....I....G.....H.....T...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K had to bug....lol....

I am drinking a diet Pepsi Twist! I will have my Spam sandwich later.

lets see...ah...yes...
C......O........O........R........S........L......I......G........H.......T.......

Sushi Daddy...it's just a few....lol....and a few more....hehehe.....last night was a gooder though! Oh...and.....are you listening....

I went and got myself a job today after 4 years of not working...hmmmm......nervous oh yes, so i am going to have my beer tonight and enjoy it....lol....

LOL.. still laughing at the bloody mary and wheat thins! I'm not eating anything.. I had a handfull of "Funyuns" earlier.. but now I'm drinking cherry soda.

I thought you had the leftover pork ribs, etc from lunch too, Bangbang?

Anyway.. I made myself a drink.... Absolut Citron and club soda with some lemon zest... ate a salad a little over an hour ago.

It's 6 a.m. and I'm going to apply fertilizer/weed killer to the lawn as soon as it gets light. I'm fortifying myself with a couple cups of coffee and a bagel.

Just finished my coffee & now I'm having orange juice & toast with homemade blackberry jam. Then it's off to the bathroom to start painting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom