What are you eatin or drinkin right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmm
coffee.gif
....but in approximiately (sp? I know it's BAD!!) 8 hrs...oh yeah we are going to hit the
drink6.gif
.....damn DH has all the money way down south with him or I'd probably be thinking about it right now....LMAO....ok not that drastic.....

Is there a reason a smart seeming person would be up at 230 AM doing laundry????? I scratch my head at this one!!!lol

Insomnia is a bad thing! I usually don't get up until 4:30. But I couldn't go back to sleep for some reason. It may have been that bag of chocolate chip cookies I ate at 12:30!

i havent eaten and drank anything sonce last night...i should go eat some breakfast ..im kinda hungry

crewsk said:
Chili cheese fries & sweet tea.

LOL, crewsk, you make me smile so often; you just seem so INNOCENT. here i am at 5 in the evening with my alcohol and you're only having chili-cheese fries. (which are delicious and i may have to thank you later for helping me figure out what to eat for dinner!) :D
about that insomnia, i haven't slept for more than a few hours at a time since i was 16. (23 now) i gave up coffee, i gave up tea, and last year i even gave up CHOCOLATE (i haven't had chocolate in almost a YEAR!!!!!) and all other caffeine-containing food and drink. still can't sleep. just the way it goes sometimes, i guess.

Luvs_food, innocent is what the people who don't know me very well call me, my hubby calls me evil! Oh well! I tried giving up caffine & it didn't work for my insomnia either, so I just started back again! I'll never be accused of being a quiter! I'm getting ready to go grab a beer right now & I guess I need to start supper. I'm glad I make you smile though! My mission in life is to try & make at least one person smile a day! :D

mmmm BBBBBBBBBBeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEErrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K I'm well into my beer...almost to the thinking point......k um...MJ....ah...you eat spam.....AND..>Diet Coke...GACK!!! YUCK!!!! EWWW!!! really????????????????????

Um my thoughts on that....nice Picnic ham and a PEPSI...did you see that..

P.....E......P.....S......I

um.....ok or.....

C.....O.....O....R.....S......L.....I....G.....H.....T...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K had to bug....lol....

hey....NO!!!! Not quite yet.....soon though....lmao...........just one ok um...ya ok on eomre than bed,,,,,,,it will feel so good to lay down....nevermind MJ!!!!

tancowgirl2000 said:
hey....NO!!!! Not quite yet.....soon though....lmao...........just one ok um...ya ok on eomre than bed,,,,,,,it will feel so good to lay down....nevermind MJ!!!!

You still drinking Tan? That Coors light will make you goofy! lol.

Whoo! I can hardly type for laughing! I am boring. Just water here. Planning on some nice red wine in a couple of hours with dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom