What are you eatin or drinkin right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
luvs_food said:
a popsicle.

23_29_132.gif

How old ARE you?
lmao.gif

Well after chasing cans across the store parking lot and getting poured on... I had the same thing as last night....

voddie and soda.. with lime!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Tums! Went to my SIL's for a Pampered Chef party & had these little ham bundle thingies & they had green bell pepperes in them & I keep tasting them.

Jovin said:
luvs_food said:
a popsicle.

23_29_132.gif

How old ARE you?
lmao.gif

i'm 23, hon. don't act like you don't have some nostalgia food now and again. :roll: i've been ill and am therefore dehydrated, and popsicles are one of the few foods staying down right now, so take it easy, would you?

I hope the tums helped crewsk.. I have had after effects like that...

luvs.. I hope you feel better soon.. and I love popsicles too! especially cherry :D

Juliev said:
I hope the tums helped crewsk.. I have had after effects like that...

luvs.. I hope you feel better soon.. and I love popsicles too! especially cherry :D

thank you! BTW, i like that flavor!

I'm only teasing you guys! I sure know what it's like when you need a popsicle....not for myself, but my grandchildren who are always sick!
1097.gif

Barbara, you probably need a real rest now after that second post of yours!
smilies-12653.png

OMG Luvs.....what's it like to be 23?
ma.gif

Jovin said:
I'm only teasing you guys! I sure know what it's like when you need a popsicle....not for myself, but my grandchildren who are always sick!
1097.gif

Barbara, you probably need a real rest now after that second post of yours!
smilies-12653.png

OMG Luvs.....what's it like to be 23?
ma.gif

alright. i guess i'm kind of cranky right now, LOL, oops. so about being 23... it's good sometimes and not-so-good at others. probably just like any other age. i look about 16 years old even now so i'm not so sure what it's like when it comes to looks, but being 23 is great sometimes. there are bars and clubs, but then you have getting hitched and having a baby on the mind, and career options, just so much on your plate at 23.

Next month I'll be 61 and I still can't believe where the years have gone. I know it won't do any good really to tell you that you're in the best part of your life right now, because you've probably been told that a few times already!

The things I've experienced since I was 23! But then, at that age I was married and was having my second child. So much happens in life, Barb and you sometimes wish you could go back, but alot of the times you don't!

Enjoy your young years and have a good time while you can. Life takes so many unpredictable turns as you go along and no one can ever be sure just what the future holds. I wish you the best one ever!

Darn that U of O mascot! I was helping someone last night to do a siggie and I can't take this off until he sees it and knows it DOES work. I forgot to disable it and it wouldn't let me do it right away...too soon after the last post!

d
Jovin said:
Next month I'll be 61 and I still can't believe where the years have gone. I know it won't do any good really to tell you that you're in the best part of your life right now, because you've probably been told that a few times already!

The things I've experienced since I was 23! But then, at that age I was married and was having my second child. So much happens in life, Barb and you sometimes wish you could go back, but alot of the times you don't!

Enjoy your young years and have a good time while you can. Life takes so many unpredictable turns as you go along and no one can ever be sure just what the future holds. I wish you the best one ever!

[bquote]
you're right, i've heard the 'enjoy it while you can' saying many times, and try to do just that but only to a certain extent, you know?. maybe it means too many kegstands in the end, but i'll have had my day as a 23-yr. old! and hear me when i say you don't have to be older for life to turn on you, LOL! things turn on us not-old 23-yr.-olds pretty quickly sometimes, too. :eek:

You sound very level-headed for your age...good for you! Just have a good time and take each day as it comes...can't do more than that.
13_4_6.gif

Jovin said:
You sound very level-headed for your age...good for you! Just have a good time and take each day as it comes...can't do more than that.
13_4_6.gif

thank you. :D
and you DO just have to take it as it comes! there's really not any other option. :eek:

omg@the milkshake.. that sounds so yummy!

Hey luvs... I just ran out and bought some banana-flavored popsicles, even though cherry is my fav... thought I'd try them. You've got me on a popsicle kick now.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom