What are you eatin or drinkin right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when Mudbug dove into the basement to escape tornadoes, I thought it appropriate to dive into the scotch! Still swimming!

You're good, Mudbug. That's precisely what I just did!

How's everything looking outside your windows?

From your other posts, I took a peek at the radar. What a mess! At least, in a few hours, you guys can relax up there and enjoy a most pleasant remainder of the weekend. May that be just the case for you and yours.

Audeo said:
From your other posts, I took a peek at the radar. What a mess! At least, in a few hours, you guys can relax up there and enjoy a most pleasant remainder of the weekend. May that be just the case for you and yours.

yeah, this stuff is moving north - fast. I think we (the general "we") may get some heavy rain tonight but they're starting to say it should be much nicer tomorrow.

wasabi and I were on the same wave-length tonight.. but I had tomato wedges and celery sticks too. :)

luvs_food said:

Kalashnikov launches liquid weapon
Monday, September 20, 2004 Posted: 12:57 PM EDT (1657 GMT)

LONDON, England (Reuters) -- The creator of one of the world's most famous guns, the AK-47 assault rifle, has launched another weapon in Britain -- Kalashnikov vodka.
Lt. Gen. Mikhail Kalashnikov, who invented the AK-47 after being shot by German soldiers during World War II, said Monday he wanted to continue "the good name" of his gun.
"I've always wanted to improve and expand on the good name of my weapon by doing good things," he told Reuters Television.
"So we decided to create a vodka under my name. And we wanted that vodka to be better than anything made, up until now, in both Russia and England."
The Kalashnikov rifle has become the weapon of choice for guerrillas and gangsters across the world. But Kalashnikov said his original intentions for the gun were purely patriotic.
"I did not create the gun for international conflicts, I created it to protect the borders of my country," he said.
"It is not my fault that it has been spread all over the world. It is its reliability and its simplicity that have taken it all over the world."
Promoters of Kalashnikov vodka, which is 82 proof, say it is "made from grain harvested in Russia and water drawn from Lake Ladoga north of St. Petersburg" and is best drunk with friends.

Aloha From Blue Ridge Telecom

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee...Macadamia Nut White Cappucino. Had to be in to work at 4 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom