What are you eating Tuesday May 26, 2020?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Hotdog, burger and salads for dinner

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

We have ordered from a local Greek resto - pizza for DH and a two stick souvlaki platter for me. We are just waiting for the food to arrive.

Croque monsieur with black truffle grated into the cheese sauce and sliced truffles in the sandwiches themselves. Bread is Pane Frenchese made per ATK.

Attachments

• 2020-05-26 18.28.18.jpg
    2020-05-26 18.28.18.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 60
First cookout of the season on our soon-to-be 20 year old Sunbeam grill. Neither the grill nor Himself faltered, although Himself apologized for overcooking the steak. Missed "perfect" by only a minute or two so he's forgiven. ;)

Along with the steak was twice-baked cheese potatoes, mushrooms cooked in dry Sherry, watermelon, and Olive Garden style salads.

IMG_20200526_202724071.jpg

Since we picked our first red-leaf lettuce from the garden and received some lovely tomatoes from Misfits Market, seemed as though BLTs were appropriate. I'd made bread yesterday. All I had to do was to make some mayo and cook some bacon slabs.

Everything turned out well and we finished our meal with a raspberry-blackberry pie I'd made a few days ago.

Needless to say, we were sated!

Back
Top Bottom