What are you eating Wednesday, January 18, 2023?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bought myself a dish brush that you can fill with dish detergent today. After managing to dribble an ounce or two of said detergent alllll over the kitchen counter, we made the executive decision to get take out - a chicken broccoli Alfredo pizza. :yum: It tasted extra good today.

20230118_201157.jpg

I still hope to make the fruit salad I have a taste for. A knife, however, would be involved. :shock:

There were supposed to be Italian sausages in the grocery delivery I got today, but they were out. I had intended to use most of those in some Italian sausage and white bean soup. I'm sure I could have come up with something, but it completely put me off the idea of cooking today. So, we ordered from our favourite Greek resto, La Porte Grecque. Dragn has been there too.

We ordered the
Bad Boy Mixed Grill
Grilled Chicken Oregano, 2 Lambchops, and 1 pork shoulder stick, comes with Porte Grecque salad, rice pilaf, green lemon oregano potatoes, and toasted garlic bread.
We also ordered an appetizer of loukaniko (Greek sausage) with avgolemono sauce. We really enjoyed that. And sharing an appy and that platter means we didn't have a whole bunch of leftovers, like we usually do when we order from them.

Bad boy platter and loukaniko from La Porte Grecque.jpgRice pilaf, oregano chicken breast, pork brochetto, and lamb chops on top of roast potatoes.jpg

Mr bliss had a meal sized salad with herb tofu cubes and ww croutons, I had fermented 9 grain flakes with carrot slaw and a banana. For dessert, ww apple and peach pancakes with triple berry puree/jam.

Back
Top Bottom