What are you eating Wednesday, October 19, 2022?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Medium shells, and Broccoli With Garlic and Olive Oil (Aglio e Olio). Topped with grated Romano and Parmesan cheeses.

shells_broccoli_101922_IMG_0181.jpg

Pasta sounds like a good idea! I'm starting a pot of Copycat Hamburger Helper. We'll have salad and garlic bread too. It is cooling off at the beach and they are expecting heavy rain on Friday. It will be welcome in the PNW, as we have a number of wildfires going. One is not too far from our home! I hear the smoke is noticeable at our house. Ugh!

Had orientation at new job I'm starting so I had Chicken McNuggets and a small fry. Orientation again tomorrow night so will probably be the same thing.

I had enough energy and the desire to make supper. What I didn't have the motivation to do was clean up the kitchen (I got behind the past few days). It just didn't seem reasonable to attempt cooking in such a messy kitchen. So, we ordered pizzas.

taxy, that soo sounds like me! LOL, except I'm too cheap to order out and usually end up with a P&J sandwich!.
But yesterday by starting early I was able to finish off 2 recipes upstairs. One of them became my supper, Chef John's Karniyarik. Saw his video, only his ingredients are listed on his blog. Whole recipe not done on Alrecipes yet, guess he still has some tweaking to do. Still delish! So all that to say...

I had a 'dragn's poor version' of Karniyarik last night. I call it that as I didn't have all the ingredients and made do. Changed the flavour slightly but it was delish! Turkish Stuffed Eggplant.

taxy, that soo sounds like me! LOL, except I'm too cheap to order out and usually end up with a P&J sandwich!.
But yesterday by starting early I was able to finish off 2 recipes upstairs. One of them became my supper, Chef John's Karniyarik. Saw his video, only his ingredients are listed on his blog. Whole recipe not done on Alrecipes yet, guess he still has some tweaking to do. Still delish! So all that to say...

I had a 'dragn's poor version' of Karniyarik last night. I call it that as I didn't have all the ingredients and made do. Changed the flavour slightly but it was delish! Turkish Stuffed Eggplant.
If I wasn't also cooking for Stirling, I would have found something simple to make. This wasn't the time to tell him to figure out his own supper. I know ahead of time that he will finish work at 18:00 and start a role playing game with friends at 19:00 on almost all Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Back
Top Bottom