What are you having for a snack, right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A chocolate filled chocolate cupcake with chocolate chips and a glass of vanilla milk.

I'm chewing watermelon gum, and I'm about to open these licorice flavored altoids I just found at the store.

vanilla yogurt and granola is so good!heree's my recipe for homemade granola: it's yummy! I don't measure anything...mostly just eyball it

as much as you want of rolled oats...can be quick oats too
about a third of the granola of coconut
a generous helping of walnuts, diced...you can also add almonds
a handful or too of dried cranberries...i use craisans
honey maybe 3 to 5 tablespoons...closer to five
about half of the honey of maple syrup

Mix ingredients in order mentioned. Spread out onto tinfoil covered pan (makes a great place to wrap it up in). Setoven at 300 degrees Farenheit. Watch until golden brown...will start to form into little clumps. just take it out and leave for a will to cool down a little...then serve by itself or with yogurt in a bowl. enjoy!

Potato chips and dip. It was roomies idea, but my homemade dip.
Onion and garlic dip:
About 1/2 regular small onion, grated
4 cloves garlic, smashed and minced fine
2 tsp. liquid beef base
1 1/2 to 2 cups sour cream depending on how intense you like it
ripple chips.:)

Last edited:
i think tatt passed out on his keyboard. quick, put some shaving cream in his hands.

it's football season, so weekends are catered here at work. so far, i've had an everything bagel, oj, and a vanilla yoghurt with cinnamon granola, fresh strawberries, and blueberries in syrup.

Bucky, I'm coming to visit you at work!

I just finished off the last few mint cream Oreo's with 3 cups of vanilla coffee. That was breakfast & a snack.:rolleyes:

I just brought a fryer, so i have been frying everything under the sun...i just fried up some pickles...um can you say delicious? lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom