What are you having for dinner 2/27?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We're having a Greek leek and rice dish
and some brussel sprouts, I think I'll steam them
and then cook them for a little longer in butter and lemon juice.

Either stroganoff or pepper steak. Still deciding. Also trying to decide who is driving to my daughters ball clinic tonight. That will help me decide if I make caesar salad or plain old green salad. :LOL:

Leftover calzones :chef: I bought a pizza stone yesterday, so we made calzones last night. We bought some pizza dough from this awesome pizzeria down the road, then sauted some onion, green pepper, and mushrooms. Also threw some ground beef, ricotta and mozz in there too. Dipped in my homemade marinara. That pizza stone was the best $12 I've ever spent!!

Home made pizza, topped with artichokes, mmozzarella,salami, ham, onion, black olives...Ice cream and chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

kadesma:)

We are having chicken enchiladas/white spicy sauce...spanish cilanro rice...and sliced avacados with pico de gallo.......

We had apple sherry pork chops, potato snow balls, and organic green beans. I made a boxed "ooey gooey" chocolate cake that wasn't worth the calories, but I ate it anyways!

Michelemarie said:
We had apple sherry pork chops, potato snow balls, and organic green beans. I made a boxed "ooey gooey" chocolate cake that wasn't worth the calories, but I ate it anyways!

I made one of those last weekend for the ma's birthday! YUUUUMMMM! I topped it off with some chocolate cool whip... we were in bellyache heaven!!!
I was definitely glad I played the lazy card and made it rather than making something from scratch (and triple the price, too)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom