What are your favorite donuts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like the plain buttermilk the best. You can actually taste the fat. Yummy! My second favorite a toss up between apple fritters and custard filled. Oh heck I like them all.:ROFLMAO:

We've only had KK's for about 2-1/2 years, but it's about 20 miles away. I do love their plain, iced donuts when they're fresh, but you need at least 3 for the experience. The local grocery stores carry them, but since they aren't fresh, they aren't too good.

Ronjohn - you are so right about the Vegas KKs! But, did you know they ousted the pirate show some time back and opted for a more "mature" show? - ick!
Hey - why don't you make a cake-like donut that tastes like beer? I'll be a tester!

mdmc said:
I like the plain buttermilk the best. You can actually taste the fat. Yummy! My second favorite a toss up between apple fritters and custard filled. Oh heck I like them all.:ROFLMAO:
Hey mdmc, we can elbow each other to the payout counter, I love em all too:ROFLMAO:
kadesma:)

jkath said:

Ronjohn - you are so right about the Vegas KKs! But, did you know they ousted the pirate show some time back and opted for a more "mature" show? - ick!
Hey - why don't you make a cake-like donut that tastes like beer? I'll be a tester!

Yeah, we saw the new show at "TI". Even being a guy, I liked the old one better (Sheila was shocked when I said that though). It was more fun in a campy kind of way.

John

I will have to agree with PDS, I am not that impressed with KK's treats. Much too sweet, I usually got their plain old fashion cake donut. Now there is not one near me but sometimes someone travels to Portland (about 2 hours away) and brings thousands (?) back and sells them on the corners for $12 a dozen. UGH

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom