What are your favorite store bought buns/rolls and where do you buy them?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I rarely, mostly never, buy commercially-produced bread products because I've made all of our bread products for years. However, in our area, there is a very fine old-fashioned bakery that is stellar and has been around since 1873 with anything made of yeast, along with all manner of cookies, etc.

Don't think this will help you, but I just had to give a "shout-out" to our wonderful business.

However, I will suggest that you give making your own breads a try. To me it's relaxing and wonderfully rewarding when a loaf of bread or a pan of rolls come out of the oven. And...the aroma or bread/rolls baking is sooo heavenly.

Plus, there's nothing like slathering "real" butter on something just out of the oven. Pure heaven!

We don't eat a lot of bread at home, but when we do buy bread it's usually King's Hawaiian Sweetbread rolls or the Sara Lee Artisan sliced loaves.

I like that the Sara Lee slices are really thick, so they're great for making grilled cheese, panini, and French Toast or croutons as leftovers.

Back
Top Bottom