What' Cookin', Good Lookin? Tuesday's Dinner - 09/06/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I noted the fork & napkin on the left side of the plate, I remembered a movie where the king notices that all his bowman at a military feast are left handed.

Standard place setting rules call for the fork on the left with the knife spoon on the right. I do some things left-handed but eating isn't on of them.

Place Setting Format Small.jpeg

Soup: fresh tomatoes, soup starter (onion, celery, red peppers), broccoli, garbanzo beans, onion and garlic powder, basil and ground fennel seed.
Toast: halves of ww hamburger buns, topped with tofu lemon garlic sauce, nutritional yeast, baked.
Almond and soy milk hot cocoa and hot turmeric chai milk.

Clearly, you are a rebel.

And I thought you were the rebel for planning to only use a fork. I almost never think of that ahead of time.

Growing up, I was taught the fork goes in the left hand and the knife goes in the right hand. If you aren't using a knife, it's your choice which hand to use the fork. Also, when cutting meat, put the fork in the part of the meat you want to put in your mouth; cut the piece off; lift it to your mouth.

And I thought you were the rebel for planning to only use a fork. I almost never think of that ahead of time...

Not a rebel, lazy. Why put out utensils that aren't needed. Then you have to wash them, dry them AND put them back where the belong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom