What did you eat on Monday, December 5, 2022?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
No dinner thread yesterday?

Dinner last night was pan-fried skirt steak, steamed spinach, and mac & cheese.

skirt_steak_120522_IMG_0380.jpg

Your dinner looks wonderful, @msmofet!

We had Wings, Baked Potatoes and Coleslaw. I did 2 kinds of wings. Hot Wings and Garlic Parm Wings. Both were done in the oven on the convection setting and they came out great! Like fried, but better and easier! No pictures sorry!

Thank you Ginny.

Your dinner sounds good. Did you put the wings on a rack in the sheet pan?

Thank you Ginny.

Your dinner sounds good. Did you put the wings on a rack in the sheet pan?
The pan is a little deeper than a sheet pan, but, yes, same idea. I use various spices along with baking POWDER (not soda), and toss the wings in that mixture. Then, lay them out on the rack, bake at 425 on the Convection setting (my air fryer isn't big enough to do enough wings, all at once). Bake for 40+/- minutes, flipping at 20 minutes. Then I use a sauce mixture, toss the wings in that & serve with dipping sauce (ranch dip, usually). They are very good and a heck of a lot cheaper than the Wing places around us!

We had the rest of the beef soup with dumplings from Saturday. We had eaten more than half on Saturday, so I served it with wholewheat baguette this time. No pix.

Sounds like not many of us were picture prone last night.
I just had some tortiere but none of the fixings that should have gone with it. Too tired, on the phone almost ALL day. Wore me out.

Back
Top Bottom