what do i do with so much powdered milk?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Get about 50 plastic bags. Buy a small mirror and about 200 straws. Goto the shady part of town. Ohhhh..... fill the baggies with the powdered milk 1st! Take it all and stuff it in a duffle bag.
I saw it in a Miami Vice episode. ;)
If you have a fast car and bullet proof vest.... its a big plus. :roll:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Get about 50 plastic bags. Buy a small mirror and about 200 straws. Goto the shady part of town. Ohhhh..... fill the baggies with the powdered milk 1st! Take it all and stuff it in a duffle bag.
I saw it in a Miami Vice episode. ;)
If you have a fast car and bullet proof vest.... its a big plus. :roll:

NO, NO.... I would be in jail forever, while they waited to get the stuff analyzed!!!!!

I got detained once, when I called the police to report a fender bender! The guy hit me, and they said I fit the description of a wanted black woman in Georgia!!!!! I have never been to Georgia.....

How very kewl - our own resident "WANTED" member ;) Now THAT would tick me off LOL - but at least they had their eyes open and were actively pursuing this person.

I went to pick up my stuff per court order at my ex's house and he wouldn't let me do it. The police said if I didn't leave they would arrest me. Now I HAD the court order with me but I was going to be arrested? And HE was the one that had, just a few minutes earlier, pinned me up against the truck with his body and hit me in the knees and legs with a billy club stating he could SWEAR in a court of law that he never laid a HAND on me.

And I won't make the universal statement "MEN" because a MAN wouldn't have done that - and I don't like the term and it will be ****'d anyway of what he was. Okie dokie now, I feel better :oops:

My goodness! What a real ass he was! I would have gone totally off, and taken that billy club and put it where the sun does not shine.

I am a quiet person, but nobody hits me! I would be in jail.......for homicide.

elfie, i he ever bothers you again, just call me and bang and ds. we have friends in low places for that kind of stuff... booka chicka booka chicka bow bow (my pimp music again...)

Hmmmm.....just gave me an idea. :twisted:

Hey, Elf! Why don't you give all of us the ex's address and we will ALL send HIM...say...5 pounds each of powdered milk!! Then you can covertly observe and report back what he does with it!!

Can you imagine having shipment after shipment of large quantities of powdered milk delivered to you from unknown individuals all over this continent? All seemingly with nothing in common and no way to figure it out?

I'll personally vouch for shipping 10 pounds of the stuff...!

:twisted:

Audeo! Make sure you send the milk in zip lock bags.....you want to keep him guessing [and maybe the postal workers too!]

kitchenelf said:
How very kewl - our own resident "WANTED" member ;) Now THAT would tick me off LOL - but at least they had their eyes open and were actively pursuing this person.

I went to pick up my stuff per court order at my ex's house and he wouldn't let me do it. The police said if I didn't leave they would arrest me. Now I HAD the court order with me but I was going to be arrested? And HE was the one that had, just a few minutes earlier, pinned me up against the truck with his body and hit me in the knees and legs with a billy club stating he could SWEAR in a court of law that he never laid a HAND on me.

And I won't make the universal statement "MEN" because a MAN wouldn't have done that - and I don't like the term and it will be ****'d anyway of what he was. Okie dokie now, I feel better :oops:

chocolatechef and elf!
that sucks!
56.gif

how DARE they?!

Back
Top Bottom