What do you eat when sitting at the computer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
what's your food while at your computer??
for me, candy & beef jerky nearby, some days my gingerale or a starch like potatoes or pasta.:)

I need to be careful if I'm eating at the computer... It's so easy to eat mindlessly and end up eating way too much. I used to be overweight (lost over 100lbs 4 years ago) and I still need to be careful with portions. I eat whatever I want, but mindless nibbling is out for me.

If I am truly hungry I may have some fruit or veggies. Usually a coffee or tea is all I have at the computer though.

Boring, I know!

I usually drink a large mug of coffee while at the computer, but not this website. I have some metal detecting boards that I hit first, them come here. Usually, though, I'll eat dinner while I'm browsing this board.

I always tried to be really careful while eating at the computer, as I'm notorious from spilling/dropping liquids and crumbs over the keyboard. I would always shove the keyboard tray into it's fully closed position at the computer desk. When I would type, I'd make sure that the plate of food was well forward of the edge of the desk.

Now, since I just bought a laptop, I don't really eat in front of it as much, mainly because I don't have space to do both where I sit with the laptop, as I'm usually in a recliner.

everything. when i'm online, i'm almost always at work, so my posts here are while i'm fixing stuff at my bench, and often snacking on stuff or even eating lunch or dinner all at the same time.

Color me conservative here. No food at the computer because not an appropriate place to enjoy food, and gets mess on the keyborard.

Exception: drinks, and even there can I be the only person who has ruined a keyboard that way? Fortunately, it was not a laptop!

Best regards,
Alex R.

I pretty much eat whatever depending on what time it is. Sometimes it's a snack, sometimes it's a meal.

Milka Chocolate - special edition...
milkcreme with crackle effect... it prickles on the tongue...
14.gif

Everything except dinner! I can begin with my cup of coffee first thing in the morning and end with my afternoon snack on this computer. LOL

I almost always have a drink, coffee or water. Sometimes a glass of wine.

I occasionally eat in front of the computer, but not often. It can lead to mindless eating, just like eating while reading.

Pam

Back
Top Bottom