What do you like on your take out pizza and where

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Juliev

Washing Up
I know we had a "toppings" topic awhile back.. but it's fun talking about pizza.. never gets old!

I like mine all different ways, but I like Pizza Hut's Personal Pan Supreme pizza and also their Stuffed Crust with pepperoni and onions.

I get this one from Jets. Pepperoni,bacon,sausage,mushrooms,and extra cheese with anchovies on the side.

Yeah, when I used to work at Pizza Hut .. many moons ago... there were people that liked to have their anchovies heated in the oven and served on the side. For lunch once, we offered mini calzones. This one guy always ordered the cheese calzone with anchovies..but baked inside.

Juliev said:
Yeah, when I used to work at Pizza Hut .. many moons ago... there were people that liked to have their anchovies heated in the oven and served on the side. For lunch once, we offered mini calzones. This one guy always ordered the cheese calzone with anchovies..but baked inside.

I am gettin hungry NOW :!:

Have to have thin crispy crust with pepperoni, mushrooms, olives, onions, anchovies (on the side, I am the only one who will eat them), and crushed red pepper lightly. Sometimes extra cheese.

YEAH FOR THE DUCKS 28 WILDCATS 14

I love pizza, but I can't eat it in England, it is so horrible. I really miss Pizza Hut, they have it here, but it isn't the same. I too love the stuffed crust. I like plenty of pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers and some ham.

I also love an Aussie pizza, but only when hungover or drunk, plenty of bacon and cracked eggs over the top. Yum!

I did not mention where I get my pizza because unless you live in or near Eugene you would not know it as it is a local company named Papa's I have heard of other pizza places with a same or similar name but unattached to this one. There is a new one here as well called Murphy's but no delivery, pick up and take home to bake, they are unbaked. I have not tried them but my daughter says they are good but a pain in the back side (did not say the other b word here). Whenever I shop at Costco I always plan to have lunch in their walk up restaurant cause the pizza is excellent. Anyone else eaten their pizza?????

THE DUCKS DID IT AGAIN - 28 WILDCATS 14

i like pan crust, double cheese, and double tomato.
and ranch dressing, JV! :D

i like a plain old pie, but when i get home i top it with raw onions and franks red hot sauce. sometimes, if i get a side of mussels marinara, xtra hot, i put the leftover sauce on the pizza. adds a nice seafood flavor to the pizza. i get my very thin crust pies from a little place next to the parkway on rt 46 in elmwood park, nj, called pizzatowne usa. s mom and pop place that's been there since the 50's. great pizza. i think they use savory along with oregano on their pizzas, gives it a slightly different flavor than all of the other places, and they don't kill it with cheese.

pizza hut pan crust with either pepperoni and sausage or
ham and pineapple. also love the meat lover's pizza
yum yum

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom