What Do You Make In Your Air Fryer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GG, I remember when you posted that purchase and it really interested me.
Limited space that I now have, I hoped to get rid of 3 things, toaster, micro and toaster oven. Roll them into one. So the one you got would do it?

Especially if it was an air fryer. I don't want to 'fry' anything here. Again limited space and no venting for outside. Don't intend to make huge meals or such, I generally eat with the family upstairs, but when I want to.... it would be nice to be able to have more than toasted cheese.

I'm even reluctant to grill on griddler/grill. Do panni s but that's about the limit... so far! LOL
The Foodi Ninja appliance we bought would replace a toaster - it has settings for different darkness and number of slices and it counts down! [emoji16] - and a toaster oven, and add the air fryer function, but it doesn't work like a microwave. If you just use the microwave to heat up liquids and leftovers, you could get a small one.

Ive made breaded zucchini in the AF, it came out surprisingly good. This was years ago, when the air fryers had limited space. So, even though it was good and did a quick job, it would take several times just to make enough to do something with, so I stopped using it,. From what I see, the AF's have increased space significantly. Maybe, at some point , ill get an updated version

My sister bought a thing with a halogen light on the top. Is that an air fryer?
No, I think it's a taxi cab. Is it yellow?

Checker+Cab_mylittleadventure.jpeg

Is the halogen light the heat source for your sister's device? Does it have a fan? Does the door seal fairly tightly?

No, I think it's a taxi cab. Is it yellow?

Checker+Cab_mylittleadventure.jpeg
You won't find taxis like that here. Either tuk tuk, or an Uber. lol

Is the halogen light the heat source for your sister's device? Does it have a fan? Does the door seal fairly tightly?
It's a glass container with a lid with a halogen light. and a small fan. Halogen light and fan are attached to the lid which is separate. In other words maybe you can use that lid on anything that fits it, to make it a fryer.

dI think of roast as cooking meat - which of course, now-a-days is not true as we 'roast' vegies. Bake I always think of cakes, cookies, pies, etc...

was gonna make a comment about a basket needed to cook but... maybe not?

dI think of roast as cooking meat - which of course, now-a-days is not true as we 'roast' vegies. Bake I always think of cakes, cookies, pies, etc...

was gonna make a comment about a basket needed to cook but... maybe not?
This AF is different from my last one.
It has the basket and then a flat tray that goes inside to rest the foods on. This seems easier than the whole big clunky thing of the past.
We shall see when we get that dang missing part :mad:

My basket is six inches therefore eight inch pie plates (standard size cookware) does not fit inside the basket. I bought some metal miniature cookware that does.

Back
Top Bottom