What do you want to try next?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not exactly food in itself to try but a method.
My son and DIL got a gas griddle to replace the grill lost in the tree incident. She loves it - I have yet to get to it.
They are on holiday for the next two weeks. I have everything ready to go - just waiting for the rain to stop! ARGHHHH!!!
From plain grilled meats to bacon and eggs to fried rice, got some giant scallops lined up to. Want to also try noodles on the griddle.

I've cooked many times on a stove top griddle but never something this big (5 burners under there) for the whole meal.
I guess flat-top cooking is not a stranger to those of you who have done restaurants but it is exciting to me.

Think it is actually going to be sunny today and now I don't know which one to start with! :LOL:

Flat top griddles (plancha) are indispensable in restaurants. My only suggestion if you’re using one for the first time would be to scope out where the concentration of the heat is.
Plancha are great for cooking items and then moving them to the less hot areas for keeping integrity while cooking the next items, so that your finished dish has all been cooked carefully and it’s all still hot.
Good luck and let us know how you go 🫠

Back
Top Bottom