What does this cookie look like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see the smiley fact inbetween the image icon and the three dots - I wonder whether it is different on different browsers? I use Firefox on my computer.
I'm using Firefox too. This is what I saw before I started replying to this post.

1674685598246.png

I'm using Firefox too. This is what I saw before I started replying to this post.

View attachment 63334
Weird. I'm definitely seeing the smiley face between the image icon and the three dots, but I am not seeing the Font size icon unless I click on the three dots after the Italic icon, nor am I seeing the alignment icon unless I click on the three dots after the Links icon.

Also, clicking on each set of the three dots for more options on top of my message pane, I see different icons to the ones that I see when I click on each set you show as being what you see at the top of your message pane.

I'm sorry but I have no idea how to copy it to show you as you have just done. I'm using Firefox as I said, on Windows 10.

[And I really should preview my posts before sending them as I'm making too many typos trying to type one-handed.]

Weird. I'm definitely seeing the smiley face between the image icon and the three dots, but I am not seeing the Font size icon unless I click on the three dots after the Italic icon, nor am I seeing the alignment icon unless I click on the three dots after the Links icon.

Also, clicking on each set of the three dots for more options on top of my message pane, I see different icons to the ones that I see when I click on each set you show as being what you see at the top of your message pane.

I'm sorry but I have no idea how to copy it to show you as you have just done. I'm using Firefox as I said, on Windows 10.

[And I really should preview my posts before sending them as I'm making too many typos trying to type one-handed.]
I'm using it on Win 10 too. I don't know if this will work for you, but if you right click, you should get a list of things you can do. For me, there is an option to take a screenshot. If that doesn't work, you could try the Windows utility, "Snip and Sketch". You access from the page you want to snip a screenshot from by holding down the shift and Windows keys and then the S key. That should bring it up and you can outline what you want to copy.

It shows what I see but you can't click on the dots for more options. Let's see if this works better...

This is what I see when I click on the first set of three dots
Screenshot 2023-01-26 at 02-11-14 What does this cookie look like.png
This is what I see when I click on the second set
Screenshot 2023-01-26 at 02-12-14 What does this cookie look like.png
Third set
Screenshot 2023-01-26 at 02-12-48 What does this cookie look like.png
Final set on the right hand side
Screenshot 2023-01-26 at 02-13-26 What does this cookie look like.png
And those were not the icons that I saw when I clicked on the sets of dots on the screenshot you showed me that you saw.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-26 at 02-06-54 What does this cookie look like.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-26 at 02-06-54 What does this cookie look like.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
It shows what I see but you can't click on the dots for more options. Let's see if this works better...

This is what I see when I click on the first set of three dots
View attachment 63338
This is what I see when I click on the second set
View attachment 63339
Third set
View attachment 63340
Final set on the right hand side
View attachment 63341
And those were not the icons that I saw when I clicked on the sets of dots on the screenshot you showed me that you saw.
Well, I don't expect you to see anything but a larger picture, when you click a screenshot. It does look like we have all the same choices, just spread out differently. I think it might be because of my monitor. It's on a laptop and the aspect ratio is somewhere in the neighbourhood of the movie aspect ratio called, letterbox.

Whatever it is, thank you very much for your help. As it appears that I have everything necessary, albeit in a slightly different format, all is well! I don't use a laptop - I have a pc. and my monitor is a rather large wide-screen one, so it is entirely possible that is the reason for the difference, and having never used a laptop [or a smart phone] I honestly would not have known that there might be viewing differences. :)

Basically my format's are the same but depending on where I am it will show slightly different. In various emails (ex. outlook, explorer, gmail, hotmail) and on forums, etc. same, same but different. replying to emails, postings in forums - they are all there but sometimes have to use a drop-down to find them.

In the meanwhile, that darn cookie still looks like a tombstone!
And I would eat it up in a snap!

Back
Top Bottom