What Else Do You Make Besides Food Stuffs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
@Donotuy, enjoy your biking, what a great fun hobby to enjoy. I wanted to mention that there is a drawing artist called 'Peter Draws'. His youtube videos are entertaining and encouraging for people that like to draw. Peter has a very likable personality too. If you have time sometime, check out his videos.

I'm back into making pot holders. The orange series, what's left of them, started with making some for a friend's orange themed kitchen. The black and red series is just fun!

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_5058.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5058.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 6
  • thumbnail_IMG_5053.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5053.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 5
  • thumbnail_IMG_5057.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5057.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 5
I started a lap throw last night since I wanted something new and prettier than my old one. Started out a little late as we are going to have our first real cold snap beginning today, but it goes fast. I got 5 rows plus the starting chain of about 32 inches long done last night in just about 3 hours. It's a super simple pattern and easy since you use 5 different yarn ball colors and start a new ball when the old one is done.
20231229_092832.jpg

I started a lap throw last night since I wanted something new and prettier than my old one. Started out a little late as we are going to have our first real cold snap beginning today, but it goes fast. I got 5 rows plus the starting chain of about 32 inches long done last night in just about 3 hours. It's a super simple pattern and easy since you use 5 different yarn ball colors and start a new ball when the old one is done.
View attachment 67371
Is that crochet?

My fingers have been typing on a computer keyboard for so long that they have forgotten how to do anything else, :P

That's funny Wan! Whenever I have to sign something my fingers and hand just do not seem connected! I started writing out lists and then discovered I not only have to write out lists but I had to write them so that they were legible! :confused:

Reactions: Wan
That's funny Wan! Whenever I have to sign something my fingers and hand just do not seem connected! I started writing out lists and then discovered I not only have to write out lists but I had to write them so that they were legible! :confused:
I have done that before. Written out a grocery list, than got to the grocery and found myself trying to figure out what in the world I had on the list. Sometimes I'll also write an abbreviated form of something and do the same thing, but at least that doesn't take as long to figure out.

I guess the only thing I make is a mess!!!!

i read, exercise, work full time. I'm a notary so I get a lot of people looking for after work appointments at night. I like to window shop, too.

We're doing some kitchen rearranging because we got a new countertop oven. So, I started a new project for storage of a quasi kitchen item. Still in progress, but can you tell what it's going to be?
20240214_122916.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom