What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blissful

Master Chef
This past month or so, fermented 9 grain flakes w/honey, flax/chia, cinnamon, mixed berries or raisins.

food-meals-011.jpg

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
I decided that I would have a big brunch for a (hopefully) busy day. I made a prosciutto and asparagus omelet with a bit of Grana Padano in the egg mix and mozzarella cheese to glue it together and top. Watermelon with Tajin seasoning and a corn muffin came along. Himself was happy with just the muffin and coffee. He's not one for eating early...
IMG_20220515_145208137_HDR.jpg

dragnlaw

Site Team
Staff member
That omelet looks superb! and the watermelon too!

Corn muffin, not so much. Not that I don't like them, just never thought of them as a breakfast item. :)

Romero

Assistant Cook
English muffins, streaky bacon, and a fried egg. That's my go-to at the moment it seems. Doesn't look amazing, so no pics. Tastes good enough to keep me going back to it though :)

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
We have an assortment of leftovers for supper tonight, so I decided to make breakfast sandwiches. We had bacon, egg, and cheese on toasted Brioche buns. I swear I could live on Brioche. Probably not for long, though, because of all the butter and white flour. IMG_20220531_153349538.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom