What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For breakfast this morning I had black beans, chorizo, Mexican rice, and shredded cheddar & Monterey Jack cheeses scrambled into one extra large egg and ¼ cup eggbeaters. This was accompanied by two warm buttered whole wheat tortillas, Ovaltine, and coffee.

A BIG breakfast sandwich. Two eggs set omelet style with diced potatoes, mushrooms, onions, peppers and chipotle pepper on a toasted bolillo roll with cheese, pastrami and thousand island dressing.

Lox and Bagels. ymmmm

Toasted Sarah Lee's "everything" bagel, cream cheese sprinkled with capers, thin sliced white onion, thin sliced lox, sliced garden tomato on the top and lots of fresh cracked pepper.

Lox and Bagels. ymmmm

Toasted Sarah Lee's "everything" bagel, cream cheese sprinkled with capers, thin sliced white onion, thin sliced lox, sliced garden tomato on the top and lots of fresh cracked pepper.

That sounds delicious.

This morning's breakfast will be oyster stew. I made it yesterday evening and put in the fridge overnight to "mature".

Had a big breakfast early this morning: 4 scrambled egg whites, 2 pieces of bacon, 2 slices of honey wheat toast with pbj & a 20 oz. caramel/vanilla iced latte.

Lately - half a nice, sweet cantaloupe. The other day, I made cinnamon/vanilla French toast, served with maple syrup.

Went out for breakfast and had crepes slightly flavored of lemon with strawberry jam, bacon, OJ, coffee and icy cold dish of fruit.
kades

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom