What is a probiotic?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i thought pre-biotics was another word for amateur biotics.

is anyone paying attention?

lol.

It made sense all right, but it made me laugh to think of someone speaking a few of those sentences out loud.:ROFLMAO:

Heck I couldn't even speak distinctly yesterday talking about baked shrimp and crab wontons...cwab...and I had the teeth in. I need to really practice before next week, I have 7 classes to teach!:ermm:

buckytom, I swear I laughed at the joke in your first post. You just couldn't hear me because I'm logged in from the hinterforests of the internet. When you start repeating the same joke though... well, let's just say you get seated next to Uncle Maddy more often. :LOL:

So, are probiotics ever on a restaurant, say a smoothie shack's, menu these days?

"...garnished with a light dusting of Bacterium acidophilus. $22"

buckytom, I swear I laughed at the joke in your first post. You just couldn't hear me because I'm logged in from the hinterforests of the internet. When you start repeating the same joke though... well, let's just say you get seated next to Uncle Maddy more often. :LOL:

So, are probiotics ever on a restaurant, say a smoothie shack's, menu these days?

"...garnished with a light dusting of Bacterium acidophilus. $22"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

they most certainly are!!!

dw goes to an asian health food cafe for lunch a few times a week. they specialize in fruit shakes that you can have a myriad of "health boosting" ingredients added.

acidopholous is available but not on the menu. there's also wheat grass, vitamins, chlorophyll, goji berry, enzymes, algae, and so on.

Natural Way Cafe

they most certainly are!!!

dw goes to an asian health food cafe for lunch a few times a week. they specialize in fruit shakes that you can have a myriad of "health boosting" ingredients added.

acidopholous is available but not on the menu. there's also wheat grass, vitamins, chlorophyll, goji berry, enzymes, algae, and so on.

Natural Way Cafe

I can get smoothies like those, too! Haven't ever tried them...too busy smelling the coffee.:)

My sister brought me to a vegan health food place that had stuff like that. It was called Native American something or other and the building was shaped like a yurt. All I could think was, "What's Native for vegetarian? Bad hunter."

My sister brought me to a vegan health food place that had stuff like that. It was called Native American something or other and the building was shaped like a yurt. All I could think was, "What's Native for vegetarian? Bad hunter."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Thanks, I needed that!

Oh bad! I was thinking good gardener! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom